Interning with IPM is a great way to gain valuable experience and knowledge about the field of project management.
- Institute of Project Management is a trusted leader with a proven track record, fostering excellence in project management education and professional development since 1989.
- Interning with IPM will help you build a network of contacts in the industry.
- On-the-job training: A great way to further your career because it helps build relevant skills and experience that is needed to grow.
- Resume building: Interning at IPM will provide you with material to add to your resume. This helps you stand out to potential employers and increases your chances of getting hired.
- Real-world experience outside of the classroom. You will have the opportunity to work on projects and tasks that are relevant to your career goals.